Problem building yatebts. Anyone has a clue?

Having issues with the site, hardware, source code, or any other issues?
bglod

Re: Problem building yatebts. Anyone has a clue?

Post by bglod »

First, download the .patch file attached to issue #416. Review it to make sure there's nothing nefarious in there (it's fine as of this writing).

If you have a checked out copy of yatebts SVN trunk with no local changes, you should be able to have SVN apply the patch for you. Assuming your current directory and the .patch file are in the root of the checked out repository:

Code: Select all

# Dry-run first to make sure there are no issues
[yatebts-svn]$ svn patch --strip 1 --dry-run yatebts-5.0.0-gcc6.patch
U         mbts/GPRS/MSInfo.cpp
U         mbts/SGSNGGSN/Sgsn.cpp
>         applied hunk @@ -252,7 +252,7 @@ with offset 1

# Looks good ... now actually apply the patch
[yatebts-svn]$ svn patch --strip 1 yatebts-5.0.0-gcc6.patch

# Optional: running `svn diff' should look identical to the contents of yatebts-5.0.0-gcc6.patch
[yatebts-svn]$ svn diff

# Proceed with normal build steps
If you downloaded the release tarball, use the `patch' command instead (this also works on the above if you don't want to use `svn patch' for whatever reason).

Code: Select all

# Dry-run first to make sure there are no issues
[yatebts-tarball]$ patch --dry-run -p1 -i yatebts-5.0.0-gcc6.patch
checking file mbts/GPRS/MSInfo.cpp                                      
checking file mbts/SGSNGGSN/Sgsn.cpp                                    
Hunk #2 succeeded at 253 (offset 1 line).                               

# No issues, so actually apply the patch
[yatebts-tarball]$ patch -p1 -i yatebts-5.0.0-gcc6.patch

# Proceed with normal build steps
Electrical Engineer
Nuand, LLC.
hackultimate

Post by hackultimate »

creator9724 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:37 am Problem solved. Seems that libusb needs to be installed at build time. I installed it, and rebuild the two apps(yate and yatebts) and all is working now.
Thanks!!
hi men can you share the procedure or the url whit the steps and the right firmware to get work sucessfull, i have one week trying with many firmwares ando compilling several firmwares but dont get luck, can you give me a referer how do you did it please. thanks
bglod

Post by bglod »

hackultimate wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:24 pm
creator9724 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:37 am Problem solved. Seems that libusb needs to be installed at build time. I installed it, and rebuild the two apps(yate and yatebts) and all is working now.
Thanks!!
hi men can you share the procedure or the url whit the steps and the right firmware to get work sucessfull, i have one week trying with many firmwares ando compilling several firmwares but dont get luck, can you give me a referer how do you did it please. thanks
Please provide the steps you took and where you are getting stuck. Build logs/errors are usually the most helpful.
Electrical Engineer
Nuand, LLC.