About real-time computing

Discussions related to embedded firmware, driver, and user mode application software development
wer5546

About real-time computing

Post by wer5546 »

I would like to ask if I want to use GnuRadio Python Block to design a real-time computing Block, how should I design it? I hope to do a 2 norm operation after collecting 32,000 ratio data.
songentle

Re: About real-time computing

Post by songentle »

Designing a real-time computing block with GnuRadio Python Block for a 2 norm operation on 32,000 ratio data involves creating a custom block.tunnel rush Utilize GnuRadio's Python API for signal processing and implement the 2 norm operation on the collected data. If you need further guidance, feel free to provide more details for a more tailored response!
bubblyeducate

Post by bubblyeducate »

songentle wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:52 pm Designing a real-time computing block with GnuRadio Python Block for a 2 norm operation on 32,000 ratio data involves creating a custom block. Utilize GnuRadio's Python API for signal processing and implement the 2 norm operation on the collected data. If you need further guidance, feel free to provide more details for a more tailored response!
Do you have any similar tools?
wer5546

Post by wer5546 »

I finally used the FIFO method to process.
Andlonimper

Post by Andlonimper »

To design a real-time computing block in GnuRadio using the Python Block, you can utilize the Embedded Python Block feature. This allows you to create custom blocks in Python without the need for an Out of Tree (OOT)
Andlonimper
basket random
florencepugh1

Post by florencepugh1 »

You can design a Python block in GNU Radio to perform 2bitlife-norm operations on 32,000 scale data points and process the timeline data in real-time.