Shipment of the pledged units :)

Off topic threads and discussions
dk5ras

Shipment of the pledged units :)

Post by dk5ras »

Hi,

just some thoughts, when shipment of the pledged radios starts...

It will be useful when the invoice is accessible from outside the package, in some envelope for the shipping documents attached to the outside. Then in many countries customs handling is easier, and you do not have to go to the customs office but can pay the money directly to the delivery guy.

And regarding the invoice...hmmm...it was a pledge...does really the whole amount of in my case 615 US$ need to be mentioned? I assume the Hardware is much, much cheaper, and maybe this could be reflected in the invoice :) No demand to cheat the authorities, just some considerations how creative and optimized calculation could be done :)

Ralph.
Nuand
Site Admin

Re: Shipment of the pledged units :)

Post by Nuand »

Hi Ralph,
Thanks for the suggestion, I think we're definitely going to do this! As for the second thing, we'd rather not get ourselves in hot water but we will ask our contract manufacturer and legal counsel about it.
rowan.doherty

Post by rowan.doherty »

Do the recipients receive an email with a tracking number when the bladeRF has been shipped?
I'm just wondering when I should start to worry about not receiving a unit. :)
robert.ghilduta

Post by robert.ghilduta »

We still have a straggling international orders that we have to send to our backers. Just to make sure, did you place an order claiming your reward?
rowan.doherty

Post by rowan.doherty »

Yeah, I've paid for a 115kLE bladeRF, GPIO, HV/VHF, and (international) shipping.
No problems, just wasn't sure if we get individually notified with tracking numbers upon shipment, and I wanted to check since others have already received their boards.