Issue Installing Bladerf

Having issues with the site, hardware, source code, or any other issues?
moayad.11

Issue Installing Bladerf

Post by moayad.11 »

Hello,

I am trying to install bladerf on my linux machine. I use the following commands to build soapy bladerf:

git clone https://github.com/pothosware/SoapyBladeRF.git
cd SoapyBladeRF
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..
make
sudo make install

After running make in the terminal, I encounter the following error message: error "Requires libladerfv2!"

Any suggestions on how to fix it?
robert.ghilduta

Re: Issue Installing Bladerf

Post by robert.ghilduta »

Is libbladeRF version 2 installed? Please try bladeRF-cli -i, and type in "ver".
How were libbladeRF and bladeRF-cli installed? To ensure the latest source code installed, please compile from source.
adamusa

Post by adamusa »

I really like the information you share. I learned a lot of new and useful knowledge from your post. aa route planner
kalyl

Post by kalyl »

moayad.11 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:08 am Hello,

I am trying to install bladerf on my linux machine. I use the following commands to build soapy bladerf:

git clone among us https://github.com/pothosware/SoapyBladeRF.git
cd SoapyBladeRF
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..
make
sudo make install

After running make in the terminal, I encounter the following error message: error "Requires libladerfv2!"

Any suggestions on how to fix it?
After installing the BladeRF library, you can attempt to build SoapyBladeRF again. If the issue persists, you might want to check the CMakeLists.txt file in the SoapyBladeRF repository to ensure it's correctly detecting the BladeRF library. The CMakeLists.txt file might have a section where it looks for the BladeRF library, and you can check if it's looking for "libbladeRFv2."