entering in MCC and MNCs issue

Having issues with the site, hardware, source code, or any other issues?
Shadow117

entering in MCC and MNCs issue

Post by Shadow117 »

I'm doing the MCC and MNC codes. Where are the latest codes at (I'm looking at http://www.mcc-mnc.com/)?

I am doing:

Code: Select all

Identity.MCC=YOUR_COUNTRY_MCC
Identity.MNC=YOUR_OPERATOR_MNC
Identity.ShortName=MyEvilBTS
I am editing the /usr/local/etc/yate/ybts.conf using nano and have the following:

:  Identity.MCC: string: Mobile Country Code must have three digits:
:Identity.MC-001

:  Identity.MNC: string: Mobile Network Code, must have two or three digits.
:Identity.MNC=01
Can i just add the MCC, and MNCs to these by separating each with a comma? For exmaple

:Identity.MC-001,310,311
Since most of them are 310 or 311, and then what ever other ones I have. I think I should only have 4 or 5 all together for MCC.

Then for MNC's, there are a lot that I want to do. So can I do the same thing. Or does there have to be a certain order? Like if I wanted to add all the ones for AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint, can't I just use 5 MCC's and then all the MNCS just listed separted with a comma?

Also there are a bunch of different ones for each company. Which one is the better to use?

Then I'm guessing I just save the buffer changes to the document, correct?
Shadow117

Re: entering in MCC and MNCs issue

Post by Shadow117 »

You're guide is so much better and easier. Thank you SO much for making it. I am wondering if you could explain one thing, however.
I was following this guide: https://www.evilsocket.net/2016/03/31/h ... Djo.reddit

Like I said above it says to enter in the MCC, and MNC values.
Why do I not have to do this?
I'm guessing

regexp=.*
does this for you. So you don't have to enter in every MCC/MNC you want to use?
Shadow117

Post by Shadow117 »

I did follow every step to the T. I am wanting for all phones in my area to connect to my GSM station. Do I have to enter in multiple MCC and MNC (and if so how to I enter in multiple MCC/MNC0, or what do I need to do. Please message me with your email address.

Or if someone else can answer my question/issue please let me know.
zagzag

Post by zagzag »

Hi
i have the same problem...did you find the way to do that?
how to connect different phones with differnt mnc and mcc??
Shadow117

Post by Shadow117 »

Zigzag: No I never figured it out. Try separating with semicolon, colon, or comma. I even tried calling AT&T and asking them for it (don’t do this, really dumb and I’m sure I’m on a list). You will have to keep searching internet to find which one works. Let me know if you figure it out, or figure out a way to get all off them to automatically connect. Gonna try again in a month or two