gsm interceptor on windows

Follow our development of DSP and SDR tutorials
shwetakale

gsm interceptor on windows

Post by shwetakale »

I just got bladerf,will it work in windows as interceptor?
andrew77

Re: gsm interceptor on windows

Post by andrew77 »

Hello,

I've never used bladerf on windows but bladerf on linux can work as interceptor on linux for sure (I tested it and works)

If you are able to run and work yatebts on windows.....
ajayfuloria

Post by ajayfuloria »

shwetakale wrote:I just got bladerf,will it work in windows as interceptor?
Hey Shweta ! I have been able to make calypso based phone to work as BTS. I do not have bladerf though, but it would work like a charm with blade RF. I am interested in your post because you have the hardware and I know how the software works, so if you can install Ubuntu 14.04 and give me a terminal on ssh or teamviewer I can set it up for you, this way you get to use the hardware and I get to see how that hardware works. Let me know if interested.

Cheers!
09srt6

Post by 09srt6 »

ajayfuloria wrote:
shwetakale wrote:I just got bladerf,will it work in windows as interceptor?
Hey Shweta ! I have been able to make calypso based phone to work as BTS. I do not have bladerf though, but it would work like a charm with blade RF. I am interested in your post because you have the hardware and I know how the software works, so if you can install Ubuntu 14.04 and give me a terminal on ssh or teamviewer I can set it up for you, this way you get to use the hardware and I get to see how that hardware works. Let me know if interested.

Cheers!
ajayfuloria,

would you be willing to help me setup a system using my bladerf and other hardware? in exchange I may be able to provide you with a bladerf x40 of your own. please let me know 09srt6-at-comcast-dot-net
@nuadall

Re: gsm interceptor on Linux

Post by @nuadall »

Could you please provide me with the setup for bladerf as a rouge BTS.
THanks
bglod

Post by bglod »

We cannot tell you how to do that. It is a legal issue, as well as an ethical one.

Locking this topic.
Electrical Engineer
Nuand, LLC.